The Wrap Up: Blu signs with Warner Bros.
- Blu signs with Sire/Warner Bros., prepares to learn Industry Rule #4080 (hiphopdx.com)
- Elliott Wilson prepares to launch RapRadar, yet another mainstream rap aggregator site (folio.com)
- New RNC chairman Michael Steele wants to woo hip-hop voters, one-armed midgets (washingtontimes.com)
- Beastie Boys working on new album (ew.com)
- Overrated “legend” Rick Rubin (yeah, I said it) working with overrated rappers Clipse (ew.com)
- Eminem’s digital royalties lawsuit against Universal Music Group goes to trial (rollingstone.com)
Late passes: J. Period & Q-Tip, The Abstract Best (jperiod.com), Cool Calm Pete’s The Food Theme (thememagazine.com), Amanda Diva’s Spandex, Rhymes and Soul (myspace.com)