- VH1 Soul is dead, long live Centric posted on March 29, 2010
- The ten most popular indie-rap artists… posted on January 11, 2011
- Digable Planets fracture, cancel tour posted on March 22, 2009
- Superlists!: Top Ten Femcees posted on March 24, 2009
- The Plug One Q&A: Flying Lotus posted on June 10, 2008
- R.I.P. Paper Thin Walls posted on August 29, 2008
- Zion-I tour dates posted on February 25, 2009
- Review: Atmosphere, “To All My Friends, Blood Makes The Blade Holy” posted on September 9, 2010
- Warp loves labels posted on December 15, 2008
- Vibe’s demise posted on July 1, 2009
Tag Archives: Amplive
Here’s a massive Yay Area posse cut featuring the Grouch & Eligh, Zumbi, Chris Young, Bambu, Fashawn and Dude Royal. Created by Vital Films Inc. Taken from Amp Live’s Murder at the Discotech, in stores now.
Amp Live’s solo debut Murder at the Discotech drops March 16 on Child’s Play/Om Records. Sure, the Zion-I producer has dropped plenty of mashup mixtapes before — most notoriously the Radiohead mashup Rainydayz Remixes — but this is the first … Continue reading
Death of Auto-Tune, chapter 456. From Amp Live’s forthcoming album Murder at the Disco on Child’s Play/Om Records.
Today, in a pleasantly surprising turn of events, Zion-I producer Amplive has decided to release his Radiohead remix project, Raindayz Remixes, after all. As has been widely reported, Amplive planned to offer an EP’s worth of remixes of Radiohead’s new … Continue reading
In the grand Plug One tradition of reporting stories long after they cooled, we take a look at the unfortunate debacle surrounding Zion-I producer Amplive and his aborted project, Radiohead: Rainydayz Remixes. Last November, Amplive began leaking tracks from the … Continue reading