- VH1 Soul is dead, long live Centric posted on March 29, 2010
- The ten most popular indie-rap artists… posted on January 11, 2011
- Digable Planets fracture, cancel tour posted on March 22, 2009
- Superlists!: Top Ten Femcees posted on March 24, 2009
- The Plug One Q&A: Flying Lotus posted on June 10, 2008
- R.I.P. Paper Thin Walls posted on August 29, 2008
- Zion-I tour dates posted on February 25, 2009
- Review: Atmosphere, “To All My Friends, Blood Makes The Blade Holy” posted on September 9, 2010
- Warp loves labels posted on December 15, 2008
- Vibe’s demise posted on July 1, 2009
Tag Archives: the Grouch
Next month, the Grouch reprises his holiday tradition, the “How the Grouch Stole Christmas” tour. Accompanying him on this ride will be DJ Fresh, with opening performances from Fashawn & Exile and Mistah F.A.B.
What’s a Living Legends album without a tour? Next month, the Grouch & Eligh will celebrate their forthcoming Say G&E! with a tour across the Western United States. Hipsters cavorting at SXSW this week and heads making the pilgrimage to … Continue reading
On April 7, Living Legends the Grouch and Eligh add another chapter to their ongoing G&E partnership with Say G&E! Set for release via Legendary Music, Say G&E features guest appearances from Slug, Gift of Gab, Pigeon John, Mistah F.A.B., … Continue reading
It’s only right that the Grouch should do a tour called The Grouch Stole Christmas. Set for next month, the Grinch-inspired holiday run also features Eligh, the Grouch’s partner in G&E. Here’s the press release: This December, The Grouch will … Continue reading
Living Legends has been on a tear this year. You’ve already heard about the massive stealth campaign swirling around Murs’ highly anticipated new album, Murs for President. But other crew members have been getting down, too. Sunspot Jonz dropped a … Continue reading
When we last heard from the Grouch, he was making a memorable guest appearance on edIT’s acclaimed Certified Air Raid Material. “You ain’t artsier than me,” he rapped on “Artsy,” “because you got sideburns and a vintage T.” With his … Continue reading
Heroes in the City of Dope, a collabo featuring Zion-I and Grouch of Living Legends, shows that MC Zion and producer Amp Live are fumbling to find a happy middle ground.
Bay Area rap mystics Zion-I and Living Legends cynic the Grouch are hitting the road for a massive 40-city-plus tour across the United States and Canada. The two Cali acts will promote their new collabo album, Heroes in the City of Dope, which just hit stores courtesy of Om Records. As an added bonus other underground acts like the Visionaries, Crown City Rockers, Hangar 18, and Deuce Eclipse will join in on special dates.