To celebrate his new album L7, which drops tomorrow via Sound Tribe Sector 9’s digital label 1320 Records, Count Bass D has released an instrumental album — for free. “Everyone can not afford to purchase music in these days & times so here is my gift to all those people,” writes the Count on his blog.
The Nashville artist is also undertaking a criminally short tour of the South opening for the aforementioned STS9. Dates are below.
- 10/25: Nocturnal, Memphis, TN
- 10/30: TBA, Portland, OR
- 10/31: Stubb’s BBQ, Austin, TX
- 11/01: House of Blues, Dallas, TX
- 11/02: House of Blues, New Orleans, LA
- 11/05: Lyric Theatre, Oxford, MS
- 11/06: War Memorial, Nashville, TN
- 11/07: Alabama Theatre, Birmingham, AL
- 11/08: Tennessee Theatre, Knoxville, TN
- 11/09: Headliners Music Hall, Louisville, KY
- 11/12: Charleston Music Hall, Charleston, SC
- 11/13: Amos Southend, Charlotte, NC
10/31-11/13: w/Sound Tribe Sector 9