- VH1 Soul is dead, long live Centric posted on March 29, 2010
- The ten most popular indie-rap artists… posted on January 11, 2011
- Digable Planets fracture, cancel tour posted on March 22, 2009
- Superlists!: Top Ten Femcees posted on March 24, 2009
- The Plug One Q&A: Flying Lotus posted on June 10, 2008
- Review: Atmosphere, “To All My Friends, Blood Makes The Blade Holy” posted on September 9, 2010
- R.I.P. Paper Thin Walls posted on August 29, 2008
- Zion-I tour dates posted on February 25, 2009
- Vibe’s demise posted on July 1, 2009
- Why Plug One survives posted on March 17, 2010
America's Most Blunted
Tag Archives: Mistah F.A.B.
Zion-I tours with Mistah F.A.B., Amplive frees Radiohead remixes
Today, in a pleasantly surprising turn of events, Zion-I producer Amplive has decided to release his Radiohead remix project, Raindayz Remixes, after all. As has been widely reported, Amplive planned to offer an EP’s worth of remixes of Radiohead’s new … Continue reading
Posted in News Tagged Amplive, Mistah F.A.B., Zion-I Leave a comment
Columbia Pictures shuts down Mistah F.A.B.’s ghost ride
Anyone who saw Mistah F.A.B.’s video for "Ghost Ride It" could see that it would attract trouble. I mean, dude was driving around in a Delorean, just like Bill Murray and crew in the movie Ghostbusters. And the car was outfitted with a logo eerily similar to the Ghostbusters logo.
Well, on March 12, according to a press release issued by Mistah F.A.B.’s publicist, Columbia Pictures demanded the video be pulled from MTV (which frequently showed it on MTV Jams) as well as other television and Internet properties. According to the press release, the video drew 600,000 views on YouTube before the cease-and-desist action.
Posted in News Tagged Mistah F.A.B. Leave a comment