- VH1 Soul is dead, long live Centric posted on March 29, 2010
- The ten most popular indie-rap artists… posted on January 11, 2011
- Digable Planets fracture, cancel tour posted on March 22, 2009
- Superlists!: Top Ten Femcees posted on March 24, 2009
- The Plug One Q&A: Flying Lotus posted on June 10, 2008
- R.I.P. Paper Thin Walls posted on August 29, 2008
- Zion-I tour dates posted on February 25, 2009
- Review: Atmosphere, “To All My Friends, Blood Makes The Blade Holy” posted on September 9, 2010
- Warp loves labels posted on December 15, 2008
- Vibe’s demise posted on July 1, 2009
Tag Archives: Universal
Kid Cudi, Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager Universal Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager doesn’t have anything as catchy as “Day ‘n’ Nite,” but it consistently hits the sweet spot with … Continue reading
For the past several months, bloggers have twittered and gossipped about the mighty Wu-Tang Clan. When Raekwon and Ghostface Killah called out the RZA and said 8 Diagrams is garbage, the Internet went nuts. And when the track listing for 8 Diagrams mysteriously appeared on some foreign retail sites, everyone jumped in and posted the list as if it were the official U.S. version.
It’s become a common occurence: the Internet creates its own reality, and then tries to pass it off as fact. I’m not going to name any names, but it’s the same dudes who posted the wrong track listing for Kanye West’s Graduation before that album came out. But hey, it’s all promotion and marketing when it comes to music, right? All of the buzz, real and fake, only ensures that the mighty Wu will land a top 10 debut when 8 Diagrams hits stores via SRC/Universal on December 11.
Below you’ll find the real track listing for 8 Diagrams that was taken from both Universal Music’s official media site and Amazon.com. You’ll also find an itinerary for the Wu’s upcoming tour, which begins December 15. Be warned, though: Ghostface told Billboard.com that all the members may not appear at every show. You’ve gotta love the drama.